TEMPORARY BOARDING FACILITY FOR DAYGIRLS
The Boarding House offers temporary boarding facilities to day scholars of St Mary's DSG. Reasons range from parents being out of town, moving house, parents on holiday, late functions at school and no transport or simply just to experience boarding.
Whatever the reason, the Boarding House would love to accommodate your daughters, whether it is for 1 day, a weekend or three weeks.
• Daily routine
• No need to arrange lifts
• Daily prep
• Meals catered for
When you would like to make use of this facility, simply fill in the attached form and email it to the Boarding House office, who will contact you to confirm your booking.
WHAT SHOULD YOUR DAUGHTER BRING?
• Linen (Mattress cover, pillow, duvet, sheet for a single bed).
• School clothes, school shoes, school bag, pyjamas, towel, toiletries and sportswear (if applicable).
• Small amount of pocket money or card. Boarders may go to the Boulevard to do some shopping (only with approval from their parents).
• Civvies for the weekends.
• A lock for the cupboard.
• Please ensure all items are marked.
HOW TO GO ABOUT IT
Download the forms below, complete and email to the Boarding office on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24-48 hours before required date.
|Application Form - Boarding - (153 KB)|
|Dietary Requirements - (225 KB)|
|Exeat Permission Form 2022 - (133 KB)|
|Visitors Permission Form 2022 - (104 KB)|